Sunday, January 15, 2006

Big Litterbug Alert

Took the dog for a stroll in Lake Daniel Park late this morning and saw something ugly. We walked the stretch between Elam and Wendover. At a pretty spot near the creek, (the North Elam Medical Plaza lies on the other side) I saw at least a half-dozen bags of trash piled up. There's no way anyone could have driven it in there. It had to be carried there and left. Just seems an odd and certainly inappropriate place to dump trash.

I'll have to admit I dropped the ball on this earlier. We last walked that section about a month ago and the trash was there then. I made a mental note to call the city and it must have slipped my mind. I'd forgotten about it until I saw it again today. Just reminding myself to not muff it this time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home