Sunday, January 22, 2006

Satisfaction vs. You Can't Aways Get What you Want

It will be hard to not be bummed tomorrow. ..painful, just painful. It happens when you're not satisfied with anything but getting it all, but I'm glad I wanted it that way. It helps me keep in mind how the anticipation made the weekend good. I got to visit some neighbors, made it out both nights and went to some good places. Threw some darts, devised Panthers' strategy (didn't work), talked about the firing of David Wray, shot lights out pool (for me anyway), heard some pretty good music, learned some sign language and had several great conversations. In the end, it came down to the good company. Greensboro is a good place. If you've got to be somewhere, it might as well be here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home