Sunday, February 19, 2006

Chavez blows Condi kiss during televised remarks

Hugo Chavez used his weekly television show to demonstrate what a suave caudillo he is:

Chavez has taken potshots at Rice since she called last week for an international "united front" against Venezuela and described the leftist leader as a "challenge to democracy" in Latin America.
Chavez fired back last week by calling Rice "the imperial lady," and on Sunday deliberately mangled her name as "Condolencia," Spanish for "Condolences."
"She messed with me again," he said in his weekly "Hello President" television show. Chavez blew a kiss to the chief US diplomat, but added: "Don't mess with me, girl."


I say Condi kicks his ass, especially if she's wearing the black boots. I'd gladly pay to see it happen.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Brent said...

I don't think Condi bats for his team. I get the distinct impression that she's still in the closet. I think that's why she's not considering a public run. I think the press isn't looking too hard at her, and she likes it that way.

2/19/2006  
Anonymous Glenn said...

In the closet or not, I think she drips with sensuality. I also think she's one of the smartest people in the entire world. Chavez is a world-class a-hole who deserves a few stomps from Condi's boot. However, Condi will rightly ignore him for the twerp he is. She's too much of a southern lady to pay him any mind when he's running his mouth.

2/20/2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home