Saturday, February 18, 2006

What happened to the stack of Rhino Times?

I usually don't get around to reading the Rhino Times until Saturday morning. I usually drop by the Coliseum Cafe and they almost always have a few left. I walked in today and none were there. The waitress said apparently someone from the Rhino came by and removed the stack. I talked to the owner who says she saw the stack one minute and it was gone the next. They stay pretty busy in there and it would be easy for someone to come in and take the stack. Was the current issue that much in demand for publishing two of the Muhammad cartoons? Was someone playing a trick? They did have a copy behind the counter that I read so I haven't been looking for it any other place. It will be interesting to see if there's any follow up on the boycott calls by local Muslims even if the mysterious disappearance of the Rhino stack from the cafe is completely unrelated.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home