Monday, March 27, 2006

Dylan, Haggard to appear in Asheville

For those interested in hearing legendary musicians perform live or just looking for an excuse to go to Asheville, Bob Dylan and Merle Haggard will appear at the Civic Center May 6. I caught the Dylan show last summer at the new ball park. I wasn't impressed. Haggard would be worth a listen. Anything's usually a good reason to go to Asheville.

Update: No, I'm not giving you hot tips on tickets. I just listened to live versions of "Like a Rolling Stone" by Hendrix and the Stones respectively. I'd much rather hear live covers of popular Dylan tunes. Sam Bush does a good live version of "Girl of the North Country." Prefer the Dylan studio versions on the late '70s and early '80s material.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Brent said...

Sounds like a great show. I wasn't impressed with Dylan either. I had tix to see the Hag a few years ago at Harrah's. But he was sick and cancelled the show.

3/28/2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice! I found a place where you can
make some nice extra cash secret shopping. Just go to the site below
and put in your zip to see what's available in your area.
I made over $900 last month having fun!

make extra money

3/29/2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home