Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Never underestimate the importance of geography

I'm sending high praise to the North Carolina Sandhills for making possible a sweet harmonic convergence. Fresh fruit is one of the pleasures of late spring and summer. I've been getting my fill of strawberries for about a month, but I was hoping to catch fresh strawberries along with blueberrie and peaches at the same time. I suceeded. As of last weekend, the strawberries were still coming in strong. At the same time, the first peaches and blueberries came in from the Sandhills. Tonight's dinner consisted of a bowl of peaches, strawberries and blueberries all at once. It even left a little juice in the bottom of the bowl. I have to rinse out my goatee.

4 Comments:

Anonymous wild oat natural market said...

This is an excellent blog. Keep it going.You are providing
a great resource on the Internet here!
If you have a moment, please take a look at my wild oat natural market site.
Have a great week!

7/29/2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://www.adquity.com

Classifieds for our community. Buy, sell, trade, date, events... post anything. Adquity Classifieds.

http://www.adquity.com

2/26/2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

dating services

3/05/2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

dating guide

3/20/2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home