Sunday, August 13, 2006

Baaaaaaa

I missed Andrew Sullivan's first post on Shia Islam, sex and cloven-hoofed animals, but I'm glad I caught his follow up today. Call them Islamofascists or get concerned if GW Bush calls them such, but I'll paraphrase Don Knotts's portrayal of Barney Fife's assessment of Ernest T. Bass's mental health to say it, "They're nuts." Imagine that. With these guys not only is Playboy out, so are naked goats.

BTW: Who knows if Andrew Sullivan is right in making his comparison on the sexual views of fundamentalist Christian and Muslim men, but I find his arguments trying to equate Christian fundamentalism with Islamic zealotry tiresome.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! proactiv skin care system http://www.home-mortgages-2.info sofas Online bingo

4/23/2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home