Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Unintended hiatus

I never intended to take a blogging hiatus, but one broke out nonethless.

I'll attribute it to football. I'm a Wake Forest fan and I suddenly found the gridiron Deacs dominating my internet time. With its historic season, a sudden bounty of cyber articles on Wake football glory were there to peruse. I think I've read most of them. I have to ride that ride as long as it lasts.

My obsession, as painful as it is, with the Carolina Panthers continues as well. For now it feels good. However, I fear if things look good for too long, the Cardiac Cats will have to go on another two-game losing streak to make things as hard as they possibly can.

Finally, I've jumped into fantasy football. My team, the Boomdogs, finally climbed into a first place tie by knocking off the season long leader last weekend. Right now I hold the tiebreaker by having the highest-scoring team overall. The Dogs are anchored by the two best players on the two best teams, LaDanian Tomlinson and Peyton Manning, but I'm grateful to have the Jacksonville defense, Javon Walker, Thomas Jones and Neil Rackers too. The roster is tooled for the playoff run with Travis Henry, Keyshawn Johnson and Anquan Boldin among others in reserve.

It's too early to declare the hiatus terminated, but there's no school today and nothing in the weather forecast even inspires me to open the front door. Let's see what happens.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

filmini sexi indecente aux hair fetish galleria fotografica troie cinesi eccessivo fighette merda risibile pulcino merda moglie fottilo film viados inserzioni donne rumene facciale mepeg orazio grassi caldo studentessa europee tette spagnolette latex ass pompino piedi orsetti battipanni selvaggio idraulico strappare ragazze sex taglio segretaria

3/15/2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home